Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The family in me


I always thought writing a blog is not an easy job and always wanted to try it out... but couldn't really find time for myself in this competitive, fast running world where people hardly find time for themselves ...and when I started pondering on what to be included in my first blog I couldn't resist my hands from jotting down this....
And its something which we all live for and look for...Yes... Of course.. FAMILY...


Rightly said ”When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses” ... The saying sounds very simple but when you really get into its depth then thats the beginning...The two souls living and thinking of you and your happiness are the Parent's... One cannot be loved in a better way than your dad n mom does... Have we ever thought of what they are undergoing and sacrificing for our happiness? And I am no exception ... Frankly speaking, not I till the age of 17... Every silly thing you do right from your childhood, they would enjoy and take pride in whatever you do ...

Now let me take pride in introducing my parents ...The World's best parents(to me its my mom and dad) “RAJESWARI & VENKATARAMANAN” ... I have not been very close to my parents right from the start...But later, it has turned out to be the other way round ...
The love of a family is the life's greatest blessing... I am blessed...
Everything they do,they do it for me... What else do I expect in store for me ...
What do I have in store for them?!?... Yes I do have ... Why not the reason behind their smiles...???
I always want to be the reason behind their smiles ... And not the reason behind their tears ...
Amma & Appa... Whatever I do.. Wherever I go.. However I am... I LOVE YOU BOTH...

We all love our grandparents ...so as I.. I love my grandma but never ever showed it ...
I thought a special mention about my grandma “BALA” would be the right way to honor her... She always waits to see the grandchildren(the shiva sisters) and when she sees ....she feels the day is complete ... Even at the age of 75, she waits for us ...
Many a times I have had grudges against my grandma ....but still I LOVE HER ...

You made the right guess .. The next on list is obviously my SIS “SIVARANJANI” ...Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship... The relationship which I treasure and will treasure throughtout my life is the one with my sister ... We have had many happy moments together and many fights too...Its my sis who taught me everything which I need to know and about life itself ... Remember sis, you are always in my heart ... “I have a sis...I have a friend forever” ... LOVE YOU SIS ...

When I introduce my ownself, I call myself a lucky girl ... not because I get or achieve what I really need ... its because I have a TWIN.. When I say twin,I am always bound to answer two queries...Firstly, were you born on the same day(I often get irritated to answer this)...Secondly, are you both identical? This question always puts me off... We look so different that we will have to introduce ourselves as TWINS and none will identify or for that matter believe ... Born Together, Grew together, we have slept together, spent time together,
T - Togetherness
W - With my
I - Intimate TWIN
N - Nandhu
“SHIVA NANDHINI” Never tried her calling this way ... She's Nandhu - We know each other very well .. We know each other's hearts .. In simple words “A Constant Togetherness” !!! There is always a special bond between the twin mates – unconditional love, respect for each other, bringing out the best in each other and highly compatible. LOVE NANDHU WITH ALL MY HEART !

I have been talking all this time about people who are with me right from my birth ... But there are a couple of people who have been recently into my life and family... The blog would be incomplete without MEENACHY SUNDHERAM and SHANKAR ... Two people who always stay by the side of me supporting and believing me in whatever I do ... I never understand the reason why and how we met in this life's journey. Not related by blood too ... But I understand and just know that God put us together to be wonderful ... I love being with you both BILs(Brother-in-law) ...

Last but not the least ... MY NEW LIFE ... MY SOUL ... the only one whom I MISS a lot... my dearest nearest KUTTYMA... MAHATI chella kutty ... I always run out of words when I think of her ... The sweetest cutest 11month old cute little kid born on 9th of March'09... I am just waiting to hear “chithi” from my sweetheart ...
The way she says 'bha bha' ... Her "thathaka bhuthaka walks" ... Her smiles ... Her unique postures and gestures ... n lot more ... LOVE YOU KUTTYMA ...

..... A RIGHT HOME FOR ME .....

And thank you God for a house full of people I love ...

NOTE: More about my people coming up in the next blog ...

9 comments:

  1. Dang BABY.....that was cool.....biography or auto...still ur our sweet darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its so touching and sweet to read de... Congrats for ur first blog.. Waiting for more... Miss u

    ReplyDelete
  3. U made me cry my chella thangachi

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha ha.. ellarum ore touchin touchin;-)
    We gotto really apprt her way of writin...am happy for her gud try..u hv really started off in a nice way at d same time din drag on much... finish was classy.. short and vvvv sweettt... write more d.. diff diff topicz.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Blogger !!

    Good start, took an emotional topic and gave a very cool stuff !! good de.

    Most appreciable part is , you just included all part of ur family members.. nice job de ..

    Keep on Blogging

    Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one dear...really its gr8 to read your first blog about your FAMILY with whom am close and known very well ...

    keep blogging..waiting to read more about your people .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey dharu the way you narrated about each one in your family is awesome and outstanding..i am sure that your family blog gives nostalgic feelings to every reader.. Yes,everyone love thier family... but not all get a chance to live together..... Its nice on you.. Keep up.. awaiting to read ur next......

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey mam ...awesome blog ..... this was really a touching one seem to be very close to ur family
    god bless u :)

    ReplyDelete